Care to help? 5 ways to support Free Arts!
It is going to take more than just the 16 staff members at Free Arts to keep children connected and creating. In a time when many of us are wondering “how can we help?” we invite you to support these children in the following ways.
- Support via the Foster Care Tax Credit – This is the easiest, no-cost way to give critical funds to Free Arts to use where we need them the most. Even though the tax filing deadline has been extended, the deadline to give and claim a tax credit on your 2019 tax return remains April 15th.
- Attend an online Volunteer Orientation – Use this time to complete this first step in the Free Arts volunteer process. When normal programs resume, you will be ready to volunteer with the children.
- Donate art supplies – Visit our Amazon wish list to purchase art supplies needed for take-home projects or send us a virtual gift card that we can use to purchase the supplies most critical to our ongoing programs.
- Connect with us – Stay up to date on Free Arts programs by connecting on social media.
- Share with your friends – tell people all the ways you are helping Free Arts connect children to vital resources
Free Arts is a strong organization with a stable staff, an engaged board of directors, committed volunteer mentors, and solid programs. We are resilient, brave, connected, creative, strong, and innovative. Our values will guide our actions during this time and ensure we come out stronger and ready to continue to transform trauma to resilience. We are thankful for each and every one of you and your connection and commitment to our mission.